Monday, February 11, 2008

A Letter About Amanda Baggs' Fraud

This is most of a letter written by a friend of Amanda Baggs who knew her at Simon's Rock College. Be advised that anyplace that links to this will see Dave Seidel show up within an hour to defend Baggs. If Dave fails to arrive for spin control, his wife beats him senseless.

Hey,


So I've known Amanda since 1994. I went to Simon's Rock College with
her. I have the year book to prove it. I also dated her brother Jeremy
from early 1996 until mid 1998. So to say I've got a good history here
is an understatement.


Amanda went to Simon's Rock at 14. She was very bright. And normal.
She lived in a dorm, like everyone else. She had a boyfriend named
Karl, who she was sexually active with. Folks walked in on her. Karl &
she both told me themselves in various contexts. She went to classes,
wrote papers, ate in the cafeteria, talked, danced, shat in the
toilet, etc.


Then she took an assload of hallucinogens. Repeatedly. During spring
break of 1995 she n-talked me (remember n-talk?) and was concerned
because she couldn't come down (stop hallucinating) from a large
amount of mushrooms. Her solution was to take some LSD to
counterbalance it. She claimed this worked.


Soon after she declared herself an elf.


Then the voices started, and the odd clothes, and the rest of the
schizophrenia stuff. She believed she was an elf, mind control, that
people poisoned her food, etc. She was involved with the cops several
times, once when she was found digging in the back field of her former
middle school, looking for a mind control device. She tried to jump
out of the car I was in with her brother a few times, requiring
restraint.


She left school. In and out of institutions for awhile, initially
declared multiple personality, later paranoid schizophrenic. She was
in a place in Fresno for almost a year. She walked and talked and did
all sorts of normal stuff. She was psychotic though.


Her mother bought into things hook, line, and sinker. Believed she was
MPD. Refused, REFUSED to believe schizophrenia. Amanda was trotted to
every doctor you can imagine. Perhaps it was atypical epilepsy (it
wasn't). Multiple personality (nope). Sensory issues (WTF?). For a
long time they believed it was trauma, since Amanda claimed her
brother SHane sexually abused her, and told me, somewhat graphically,
about being anally raped by him. Now Shane seems to be in her good
graces again. I wonder where Jeremy went, and why she never talks
about him?


Anyway, she's not autistic. She is manipulative. She is schizophrenic.
She is likely malingering. Payoff is big- no school, no work,
attention constantly. Amanda is terminally special. Always has been.


As for me, I have spoken to Jeremy since 09/2001. I saw Amanda on CNN
and nearly crapped myself. I have worked with folks with developmental
disorders for years. Her faking is offensive.


Anyway, if you want more info, let me know.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's priceless!!
I wonder if Amanda can get double services for being an autistic fairy?
Does she not realize that people from her past have memories, of her? These folks need to send their letters to CNN & expose Amanda for the fraud she is.
I watched Amanda try to boil water, it took 3 hours? She must eat the entire contents of her refrigerator while she waits for the water to boil, cause she obviously hasn't got any problem finding food.

Anonymous said...

Amanda Baggs is an ATTENTION WHORE! Ever notice how she always has some medical issue? If people respond to her telling her they have the same issues Baggs always has it worse. Anyone who believes her is as freeking loooney as she is!

Axinar said...

"Payoff is big- no school, no work,
attention constantly."

Now particularly the not having to go to work I can see.

But the attention is not always good.

WHAT precisely to label her "atypical behavior" might be subject to considerable debate, but, for the life of me, I just can't see how she's an "actress" vis a vis LonelyGirl15.

Anonymous said...

I know the person who wrote this. They are the liar because they are jealous of the attention Amanda gets.

And you're falling for it, JB!

Anonymous said...

http://www.authorsden.com/opheliaaustinsmall

Ophelia Austin-Small. She seems pretty credible to me.

Anonymous said...

I want to hear more from this girl. Not that I fully believe everything she says. I just want proof that she has actually known Amanda. The writing in this letter wont cut it for me =/

I also want to add: If Amanda has autism, then my name is Johnny Leftfield. And it's not. She is definitely has different behavior, but it isn't autism as far as I know.

Andrew M.

John Best said...

Amanda Supporter,
Why would anyone be jealous of a nutcase who gains attention by pretending to be autistic and mocking children who acually have the condition?

This lazy pig needs to have her services and benefits taken away, given a kick in the ass and told to stop malingering.

Anonymous said...

If that happened someone would post an interent begging bowl like Amanda did for Kassiane demanding people contribute to the upkeep of an 'autistic'. The money would come rolling in from the ND crowd. You know how gullible aspies are.

Anonymous said...

"If that happened someone would post an interent begging bowl like Amanda did for Kassiane demanding people contribute to the upkeep of an 'autistic'. The money would come rolling in from the ND crowd. You know how gullible aspies are."

That's not true. That's based on a stereotype and don't say "But it's a symptom" because I know what a stereotype is and the whole "aspies are gullible" thing is a stupid lie. People in general are gullible: you people are gullible for believing that chelators could cure autism. Honestly, you don't know how these doctors are conning you.

Anonymous said...

Nice find JB. Power of google, totally gonna trounce the power of the GTTO.
Cool.
Srinath.

Anonymous said...

"Why would anyone be jealous of a nutcase who gains attention by pretending to be autistic and mocking children who acually have the condition?"

You are, otherwise you wouldn't be so obsessed with her, JB! Amanda's getting the attention that you want, and Ophelia wants. That shits both of you! Jealous!

John Best said...

Amanda Supporter,
None of this is about ego trips. It's about curing poisoned children.
Nasty dykes like Amanda and Laura need to shut their mouths.

NT-ND said...

Foresam said...
Amanda Supporter,
None of this is about ego trips. It's about curing poisoned children.
Nasty dykes like Amanda and Laura need to shut their mouths.


I think the people that need to shut their mouths are hypocrites like you.

seiriously fore-sam you are an intelligent man why stoop to mercury poisoning?

you have the ability and intelligence to find out further about autism.

it is a shame you decided to take the so-called "easy" route because you obviously have a very scientific mind I suggest you use it and ditch this mercury nonsense

just a bit of simple advice.

Flardox

John Best said...

Flardox,
I suppose you subscribe to the LSD causes autism theory.

Anonymous said...

Foresam said...
Flardox,
I suppose you subscribe to the LSD causes autism theory.

Tue Feb 19, 07:20:00 AM EST

Nice one JB.
I subscribe to the theory that LSD and mercury both cause mental illness, only difference is even stoner parents know better than to give their kids LSD.
BTW what autism is, maybe just a polished way of saying mental illness.
Cool.
Srinath.

dgdavis said...

Hi John!
I was wondering how long it would take for the ND dunces to say something regarding the recovery of Jenny McCarthy's son Evan. Since Jim Carrey was on the Oprah show yesterday and made a comment about autistic kids being here for a reason, now we have people who are going to take this as "see he's not really recovered, even though JM said he is."
I refer to my kids as "ASD" simply for the fact that when I say "vaccine damaged" or "mercury poisoned" they're not sure exactly what that is or what it means. It has nothing to do with whether they're "recovered" or not. Many people believe as I do that autism (at least in the case of MY kids) is misdiagnosed heavy metal toxicity.
Anyway, I just had to laugh when I read this on the "Surviving My Crazy Lies" blog. Not telling the truth seems to be something the ND crowd all has in common. Especially when someone blames others for their OWN actions. Like telling out right lies to defend or protect your "friends."
This is what Jeanette said:
" I lost my footing a few times in the past month....I let someone put me somewhere I
did not want to be.
Shame on me for letting this person take control of my emotions, if
not for just a fleeting moment.
That will not happen again on my blog.
My blog is my place to share my feelings about my family...it will be that way from
now on."

Shame on you for LYING and making yourself a laughingstock Jeanette!
No one "took control" over you and made you lie.
You had an opportunity to make a difference in the Autism community but instead you've turned yourself into a sad joke.
That's why you haven't been back to AS because you know this is true.
And if your insensate "friends" had any dignity or pride, they would've skulked away just like you did.
So if you're looking for someone to blame, look at
your "friends" and then at yourself in the mirror.

John Best said...

DG,
Yes, we kmow that everything Neurodiversity says is untrue. Most of it is lies but some of the less intelligent fools who have been duped by Neuroinsanity actually believe the nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Sadly there is not only Jeanette. Casdok(blog)really has to be the most blatant examples of a parent who is the biggest loser I have witnessed to date.