Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Nicole Crosby's Son

Here's the email I found from Jake Crosby when I woke up today.

your latest thread

From "Jake Crosby"
To
Date 09/07/09 23:28:57



Take that down, now!!!




I asked Jake, "Why", but he didn't reply. Sounds angry though, doesn't it. I wonder if I should consider it a threat. Too bad Nicole didn't teach her kid any manners. He might have been able to negotiate a solution to his problem.

Nicole once told me that she didn't want anyone to know that Jake was her son. She must be ashamed of having a kid with Asperger's. I'm proud to show pictures of my son, Sam and I would never disown him the way Nicole did. What kind of mother treats her son like that?

That's just the kind of people who write for Age of Autism, I guess.

1 comment:

John Best said...

I didn't pull anything, just wanted to show the idiotic attitude of Age of Autism.